Entrenched politicians – led by Illinois House Speaker Mike Madigan – have controlled Illinois for decades. They’ve rigged the political system to benefit themselves and their special interests. And they’ve prospered while taxpayers, like you, suffer.
But that’s all changing.
For the past 15 years, the Illinois Policy Institute has given taxpayers a voice in Springfield. We’ve thrown a wrench in that old system that kept favors – and taxpayer dollars – flowing to Springfield’s ruling elite.
We laid the groundwork needed to stop more than a dozen tax increases. We rolled back government restrictions on entrepreneurs and those seeking meaningful employment. And we freed thousands of Illinoisans from forced unionization.
But more must be done to turn around Illinois – and you are key to this effort.
You can become a part of a movement to transform Illinois.
Free enterprise and individual liberty create the conditions needed to unleash human potential. That’s what we fight for everyday. The Illinois Policy Institute strives to make Illinois a place where people can raise their families, start and grow their businesses, and pursue their version of the American dream.
As we look to our next 15 years, we need your to help advance pro-growth reforms in Illinois. With your support, you can help:
- Enact permanent property tax reform and a true balanced budget
- Eliminate our state’s layers of costly, duplicative government
- Limit government regulations to make it easier for Illinoisans to start and grow businesses
- Enact Right to Work in order to protect both private- and public-sector worker freedom
- Move all new state workers to 401(k)-style retirement accounts in order to put workers — instead of politicians — in charge of their retirements
You’ll also help us convert even more Illinoisans to our cause of lower taxes, more freedom and free enterprise.
What’s more, our board of directors feels so strongly about our work in honor of the Institute’s 15th anniversary, that they have issued a matching gift challenge. For every contribution made to this challenge by midnight June 30, our board will match every gift – dollar for dollar – up to $40,000.
Will you help Illinois rise?
You can donate using the secure form below.