Illinois Policy, the leading voice for taxpayers in Illinois, is looking for an external relations research assistant.
This person will be responsible for identifying potential supporters of Illinois Policy’s mission and assisting the external relations team with other core responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and research prospective donors
- Report on and analyze major gift prospects for cultivation
- Maintain donor information through use of the Salesforce platform
- Work with external relations staff on day-to-day operations
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Initiative and strong attention to detail
- Interest in learning about fundraising and public policy
- Strong commitment to personal responsibility and free enterprise
The position is based in our Chicago office and will pay $15 an hour for 20 hours per week.
Interested applicants should send their resume and three references to Cinda Pensabene at firstname.lastname@example.org.