You can become a part of a movement to transform Illinois
Free enterprise and individual liberty create the conditions needed to unleash human potential. That’s what we fight for every day. Illinois Policy strives to make Illinois a place where people can raise their families, start and grow their businesses, and pursue their version of the American dream.
As we look to our next 15 years, we need your to help advance pro-growth reforms in Illinois. With your support, you can help:
- Enact permanent property tax reform
- Balance the budget without tax hikes
- Consolidate layers of costly, duplicative government
- Limit government regulations to make it easier for Illinoisans to start and grow businesses
- Move new state workers to 401(k)-style retirement accounts in order to put workers – instead of politicians – in charge of their retirements
You’ll also help us convert even more Illinoisans to our cause of increased individual liberty, lower taxes, and economic growth.
Will you help Illinois rise?
You can donate using the secure form below.
Donations to Illinois Policy are not tax deductible.
If you wish to make a tax-deductible gift, click here.
How Your Donations Are Used
As a 501(c)(4) organization, Illinois Policy engages government officials on the Institute’s vision for a freer, more prosperous society. This will help complete the vision of turning liberty principles into marketable policies that become law. We can change lives for the better because people like you make a personal decision to invest in liberty.
If you would like to donate by mail, please send checks to:
190 S. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Illinois Policy does not accept government funding.